Bodrum is a district and a port city in Muğla Province, in the southwestern Aegean Region of Turkey. It is located on the southern coast of Bodrum Peninsula, at a point that checks the entry into the Gulf of Gökova, and is also the center of the eponymous district. The city was called Halicarnassus of Caria in ancient times and was famous for housing the Mausoleum of Mausolus, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Bodrum Castle, built by the Knights Hospitaller in the 15th century, overlooks the harbour and the marina. The castle grounds include a Museum of Underwater Archaeology and hosts several cultural festivals throughout the year.
1. Bodrum Airport to Bodrum City helicopter charter (transfer) services
2. Bodrum Airport to Castle of St Peter helicopter charter (transfer) services
3. Bodrum Airport to Museum of Underwater Archaeology helicopter services
4. Bodrum Airport to Bodrum Mausoleum helicopter transfer services
5. Bodrum Airport to Myndos Gate (Myndos Kapısı) helicopter transfers
6. Bodrum Airport to Bodrum Theatre helicopter charter (transfer) services
7. Bodrum Airport to Kaleici (Old Bodrum) helicopter charter (transfers)
8. Bodrum Airport to Marina and Shipyard of Bodrum helicopter charters
9. Bodrum Airport to Old Harbor helicopter charter (transfer) services
10. Bodrum Airport to Didim helicopter charter (transfer) services
11. Bodrum Airport to Vera Club Hotel helicopter charter (transfer) services
12. Bodrum Airport to Marmaris helicopter charter (transfer) services
13. Bodrum Airport to Dalyan helicopter charter (transfer) services
14. Bodrum Airport to Salmakis Beach Resort helicopter charter (transfers)
15. Bodrum Airport to WOW Bodrum Resort helicopter charter services
Bodrum helicopter services, as a means of transportation, offers unique advantages, as it combines safety, comfort and versatility. Passengers may be dropped off at specific points of destination (e.g. confined areas, rooftops). Taking all of the above into consideration, the helicopter has great advantages over all other means of transportation, especially in Turkey (Bodrum area) which has hundreds of islands or a rugged mountainous terrain.
Together with the Bodrum helicopter reservation 50% of the amount is deposited.
Give us your itinerary with your travel dates and number of passengers. We'll select the right private helicopter for you from our own fleet in Bodrum or one from our network in Turkey. Please tell us if you have a preference in private helicopters. We'll then quote you a price in round numbers and ask you if you would like to accept it. Once you reserve your private Bodrum helicopter charter flight, we can handle all ground transportation at your destination, catering, and all other details to make your trip go smoothly in Bodrum, Turkey.
Milas Bodrum Airport (IATA: BJV, ICAO: LTFE) is an international airport that serves the Turkish towns of Bodrum and Milas. The airport is situated 36 km northeast of the town of Bodrum, and 16 km south of Milas. A spacious new international terminal was completed in 2000. Milas Bodrum Airport is the third busiest airport after Istanbul Airport and Antalya Airport in the summer season.
We do the work. You fly, spend time with your friends or family, and grow your business with pleasure in Bodrum, Turkey.