Antalya is a city on the Mediterranean coast of southwestern Turkey. It was the world's fourth most visited city by number of international arrivals in 2010 and had a population of over 1 mil.. Antalya is the eighth most populous city in Turkey and country's biggest international sea resort.
Antalya attracts millions of people with its beautiful nature and historical riches.
The combination of sun, deep blue sea and mountain covered with trees cannot be seen easily all together in everywhere.
Antalya: hotels, beaches, shops, photos, transportation, archeological sites etc.
Accommodation and recreation in Antalya is arranged in a fairly good harmony and this city welcomes you with warm Mediterranean smile...
1. Antalya Airport to Lara helicopter charter (transfer) services
2. Antalya Airport to Belek helicopter charter (transfer) services
3. Antalya Airport to Kemer helicopter charter (transfer) services
4. Antalya Airport to Manavgat Waterfall helicopter transfer services
5. Antalya Airport to Olympos helicopter transfer services
6. Antalya Airport to Duden Waterfalls helicopter charter (transfer) services
7. Antalya Airport to Kaleici (Old Antalya) helicopter charter (transfers)
8. Antalya Airport to Caves of Antalya helicopter charter (transfer) services
9. Antalya Airport to Old Harbor helicopter charter (transfer) services
10. Antalya Airport to Kursunlu Waterfalls helicopter charter services
11. Antalya Airport to Aspendos helicopter charter (transfer) services
12. Antalya Airport to Karain Cave helicopter charter (transfer) services
13. Antalya Airport to Clock Tower helicopter charter (transfer) services
14. Antalya Airport to Perge helicopter charter (transfer) services
15. Antalya Airport to Saklikent helicopter charter (transfer) services
The helicopter services, as a means of transportation, offers unique advantages, as it combines safety, comfort and versatility. Passengers may be dropped off at specific points of destination (e.g. confined areas, rooftops). Taking all of the above into consideration, the helicopter has great advantages over all other means of transportation, especially in Turkey (Antalya area) which has hundreds of islands or a rugged mountainous terrain.
Together with the reservation 40-60% of the amount is deposited.
Give us your itinerary with your travel dates and number of passengers. We'll select the right private helicopter for you from our own fleet or one from our network. Please tell us if you have a preference in private helicopters. We'll then quote you a price in round numbers and ask you if you would like to accept it. Once you reserve your private charter flight, we handle all ground transportation at your destination, catering, and all other details to make your trip go smoothly.
Antalya Airport has two international terminals and one domestic terminal. In 2007, its number of passengers on international flights surpassed the total number at Istanbul Ataturk Airport and Sabiha Gökçen International Airport for the first time, officially earning the title of "the capital of Turkish tourism"
We do the work. You fly, spend time with your friends or family, and grow your business with pleasure in Antalya, Turkey.