Greece helicopter services
Private jet charters
Santorini Island - Greece
Rental - Hire a Car in Santorini
Helicopter charters in Athens
Helicopter charter in Corfu
Helicopter charters in Crete
Helicopter charters in Chios
Helicopter charters Kefalonia
Helicopter charters in Kos
Helicopter charters Mykonos
Heli charters Peloponnese
Helicopter charter in Rhodes
Helicopter charter in Samos
Helicopter charter Santorini
Helicopter charter in Skiathos
Heli charters Thessaloniki
Helicopter charter Zakynthos
Santorini Island Aerial Helicopter Transfers (Charters) - Greece VIP Services
Santorini (Greek: Σαντορίνη), officially Thira (Greek: Θήρα) is an island in the southern Aegean Sea, southeast of Greece's mainland. It is the largest island of a small, circular archipelago which bears the same name and is the remnant of a volcanic caldera. It forms the southernmost member of the Cyclades group of islands. The municipality of Santorini comprises the inhabited islands of Santorini and Therasia and the uninhabited islands of Nea Kameni, Palaia Kameni, Aspronisi, and Christiana. Santorini is part of the Thira regional unit.
• Santorini Island Airport (Thira), Greece Private Helicopter Charter
• Santorini Island Airport (Thira), Greece Helicopter Scenic flights
• Santorini Island Airport (Photoshoot) Photography Helicopters
• Santorini Island Airport (Thira), Greece Helicopters Filming (Video)
• Santorini Island Airport (Thira), Greece Helicopters Ambulance
• Santorini Island Airport (Thira), Greece Helicopters Firefighting
• Santorini Island Airport (Thira), Greece Viticulture services (Frost protection)
• Santorini Island Airport Aerial Crane work/up to 1,500kg on hook
• Santorini Island Airport (Thira), Greece Helicopters Corporate transfer
• Santorini Island Airport (Thira), Greece Helicopter VIP Transfers
• Santorini Island Airport (Thira), Greece Helicopter Aerial Services
This article is filed under Santorini, helicopters Greece.
Santorini (Thira) National Airport is an airport in Santorini / Thira, Greece (IATA: JTR, ICAO: LGSR), located north of the village of Kamari. The airport serves both as a military and as a civil airport. With its relatively small apron, the airport is only able to serve up to 6 civilian planes at the same time. Santorini is one of the few Cyclades Islands with a major airport, about 6 km southeast of downtown Thira.
The helicopter services, as a means of transportation, offers unique advantages, as it combines safety, comfort and versatility. Passengers may be dropped off at specific points of destination (e.g. confined areas, rooftops). Taking all of the above into consideration, the helicopter has great advantages over all other means of transportation, especially in a countries which has hundreds of islands or a rugged mountainous terrain like Santorini island, Greece.
Helicopters standard objectives are safety, customer satisfaction, in combination with speed and comfort. These objectives mean that we strive to photo & video shoots.
Together with the helicopter reservation 40-60% of the amount is deposited.
We do the work. You fly, spend time with your friends or family, and grow your business with pleasure in Santorini Island, Greece.
Santorini to Athens, Greece helicopter transfer service
Santorini to Heraklion Crete Island, Greece helicopter transfers
Santorini helicopter charter request form: SANTORINI HELICOPTER QUOTE
Santorini helicopter charter phone services 24/7: +389 72 788 267
Santorini helicopter transfers E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Best VIP Trip
Santorini & Greece Helicopter Services
Santorini Private Charters
Santorini VIP Transfers